Cheap I By Invicta Men's 43659-004 Multi-Function Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch Discount Review Shop
Available at Amazon
Cheap "I By Invicta Men's 43659-004 Multi-Function Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch" Discount Review Shop
"I By Invicta Men's 43659-004 Multi-Function Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch" Feature
- Precise Japanese-quartz movement
- Mineral crystal; brushed black ion-plated stainless steel case and bracelet
- 60 second, day and date subdials with red luminous hands
- Black dial with silver tone hands, hour markers and Arabic numerals; luminous
- Water-resistant to 165 feet (50 M)
"I By Invicta Men's 43659-004 Multi-Function Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch" Overview
Sharp and sleek enough to look almost military issue, the I Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch by Invicta has a versatile style that could easily make it your go-to timepiece. The black ion-plated stainless steel bracelet-style band and matching case are well proportioned for everyday use. A black dial, luminous silver-toned hands and matching analog and stick hour markers frame three black chronographs whose subdials track seconds, days, and days of the week. The stationary bezel has four screws and a pair of raised beveled stripes which offer protection to the durable mineral crystal. With Japanese quartz movement and water-resistance to 165 feet (50 meters), the Invicta I can take a few knocks without missing a beat. And if it does, its double push-button safety clasp keeps it right on your wrist.Cheap "I By Invicta Men's 43659-004 Multi-Function Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch" Discount Review Shop
"I By Invicta Men's 43659-004 Multi-Function Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch" Related Products
- Invicta Men's 6620 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Silver Dial Watch
- I By Invicta Men's 43658-004 Black Dial Stainless Steel Watch
- Invicta Men's 7327 Signature II Collection Multi-Function Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch
- I By Invicta Men's 41704-001 Multi-Function Stainless Steel Watch
- I By Invicta Men's 41699-002 Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch
No comments:
Post a Comment